Esther is also the founder of The Embracing Project a grass root non-profit that provides services to teens who are survivors of sexual exploitation, trafficking and gangs. She has years experience on working first hand with survivors of trauma through street outreach, in detention facilities and also through her organization and drop-in center.
“Her trainings are realistic and knowledgeable,” says M.J who participated in one of Esther’s trainings. “I am very knowledgeable about this subject already, but Esther gave some new perspective. Something shifted making this training very valuable” another participant said.
Esther also has been training people in self-care. As she says “self-care should not be just a triaging but a way of living.”
Through her trainings and organizational/company retreats...
E-courses: -Under construction
Some of the trainings that Esther provides are:
1. Trauma-informed Care & Practices
2. Specialized Trainings for Professional Working with CSEC (Commercially Sexually Exploited Children)
3. Self-Care for first responders and professionals working with survivors of trauma
4. Compassionate Healing for youth involve in violence
5. Effective collaboration among agencies
6.Customized trainings and organization’s retreats